WE'RE IN THE BUSINESS OF
Helping Others Grow, So We Make It a Priority to Give Back.
At Hausmann Group, investing time and resources for our neighbors in the Madison and Milwaukee communities is at the heart of our agency.
Here are a few ways we make an impact each year:
- Every associate gets 16 hours of volunteer time off to volunteer wherever they choose.
- As an agency, we sponsor many community involvement opportunities for our associates and their families and friends to give back, like assembling groups for volunteering or raising money for local children's hospitals.
- We offer associates payroll and online giving options for numerous Wisconsin charities through Community Shares and the United Way.
- We were honored with the “Agents Have Heart” award from Acuity Insurance in 2020 for our community involvement.
- We were granted the Make More Happen Award from Liberty Mutual Insurance which earned a $10,000 donation for Blessings in a Backpack of Waukesha County.
- We’ve been named a Best Workplace for Giving Back by Fortune and Great Place to Work.
- In our most recent employee survey, 99% of associates responded, “I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.”