Best Resource Is Our Talented Group Of Employees
Their dedication, commitment, and hard work are the main reasons for our success. At Hausmann Group, you'll be joining a company who has been recognized by Great Place to Work and Fortune as one of the Best Workplaces in Insurance!
We believe our culture is something to be proud of, not only because we’ve worked hard at it, but because it has a positive impact on everything we do. Our associates genuinely enjoy spending time together, whether it’s volunteering in the community or collaborating to solve a client’s problem. There's a sense that we're all in this together, to serve our team members, community, and clients so that we're all successful.
Because of the value our employees bring to our organization, we make it a top priority to bring value to our employees.
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent 401(k) with company matching
- Free Access to Park Capital Management’s financial planning consulting
- Flexible Spending, Health Savings, and Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts
- New employee and new business referral bonuses
- Generous Paid Time Off and holiday time off program
- Flexible Hybrid Work arrangements available for most positions
- Paid Family Leave program for parental and elder care needs
- Free parking
- Dress for your day policy
- Company post-work happy hours
- Company outings (summer parties, holiday parties, sporting events, etc.)
- Seasonal in-office contests (i.e., Halloween costume and pumpkin carving contests, ugly holiday sweater contests, etc.)
- Strong focus on the Five Elements of Wellness: Community, Purpose, Physical, Social and Financial
- On-site fitness center
- On-site wellness activities and educational sessions
- Employee Assistance Program resources
- Quarterly free salad bar lunch
- On-site monthly massages
- Agency sponsored run/walks
- Volunteer Time Off: 16 Hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with the organization of your choice
- Several agency-sponsored community involvement opportunities each year
- Agency sponsored seminars and work courses
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
- Bonus incentives for insurance designations attained
- Long-term career opportunities created through promotion within the organization
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Identity Theft Coverage
- Pet Insurance
To Support And Care For Those We Serve So They Can Reach Their Highest Potential
Our company core values are:
BuildListen, empathize, and help one another.
BelieveCollaborate with others until you find (or create) it.
RespondInvest time and resources to advocate for clients, community, and associates.
OUR OPEN POSITIONS
As the Office Coordinator, you will deliver a wide range of essential functions and superior customer service for associates, clients, and vendors. This dynamic role requires critical thinking, flexibility, and a high degree of organization.
Do you enjoy networking and building relationships? Do you get a charge out of working in a team environment? If so, this is an opportunity to be part of a sales organization with a passion for delivering the highest level of insurance expertise to its clients.
Commercial Insurance Account Executive
At Hausmann Group we empower our staff to provide exceptional support and guidance to our clients and agents. Your professionalism, expertise, and courteous manner sets you apart, and it’s what sets us apart as an agency.
Customer Service Associate
As a Customer Service Associate you’ll provide outstanding support and customer service to our account managers, agents and clients. Your analytical skills, attention to detail, and courteous service sets you apart as a professional, and it sets us apart as an organization.
Healthcare Data Analyst
This position is responsible for analyzing health care cost and utilization data, applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis and creating data models. This includes understanding health care claims, eligibility and pharmacy data and crafting the models to meet client requirements.