OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Course
Our OSHA courses teach safety awareness and help reduce the risks of job site hazards.
In this 10-hour course, there will be 5 mandatory topics selected by OSHA. The rest of the topics will cover a variety of other safety issues.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Protection
- Electrical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazard Communication
- Occupational Health
- Machine Guarding
- Fall Protection
- This training is for all employees, supervisors, and owners.
- Companies are asked to register no more than 4 employees.
- 10 hours of attendance are mandatory to receive the OSHA 10-Hour certification card.
- Attendees must be present for the entire program.
- Continental Breakfast will be served both days.
- Lunch will be served on Thursday.
MEET THE SPEAKER
RISK CONTROL CONSULTANT
Ken joined Hausmann Group in 2022 with over 30 years of experience in the insurance safety field. He has worked both on the carrier and agency side, which gives him a unique perspective into the ins and outs of safety at companies both large and small. Ken focuses on Construction safety in particular, working with clients on fleet safety, FMCSA issues, and large property fire protection.
When Ken encounters a problem, he prides himself on making practical suggestions to improve safety that not only are effective at reducing risk, but also are practical to the business owners with their investment of time and money. He states, “I enjoy getting to meet with a diverse group from entry level workers to business owners and making a positive impact in their lives and businesses. I would like to think my clients would say that I provided value.”
You can find Ken doing carpentry, woodworking, tinkering with machines in his garage, or spending time with his family when he is not in the office. He loves to do anything outdoors and has coached baseball, softball, basketball, and soccer over the years. Ken has a BS in Occupational Safety from UW-Whitewater and is an OSHA Outreach Trainer for Construction Safety.
DoubleTree by Hilton Madison East
4402 E Washington Ave Madison, WI 53704