Mental Stress Claims &
As an employer in Wisconsin, did you ever think that your employees can file a workers' compensation claim for mental stress? That can give you stress just thinking about it. In fact, we will be addressing the exact state statute under Wisconsin workers' compensation that covers this issue.
We will also cover:
- The three types of stress that employees can file as workers' compensation
- The exact requirements for one of these stressors to be considered work-related
- Exposures you will face if your insurance carrier accepts the claim
- Pre-existing mental conditions such as PTSD
- Types of treatment this injury requires
- Types of behavior that trigger a mental stress claim
- How to bring an employee back to work after their are released from their physician
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Peg found her way to Hausmann Group in 2014 over a serendipitous lunch with a former coworker. She uses her 40+ years of experience in the claims field to be a champion for clients when they are faced with difficult situations. Peg’s word is solid - she is tenacious and will go to great lengths to problem solve to provide the right answers.
ON DEMAND WEBINAR