- Bond Administration: Successfully execute bids, performance and other bonds in an accurate and timely manner within authority limits. Assist with bond delivery and execution processes.
- Financial Administration: Precisely manage financial information within system. Prepare billings for bonds. Prepare and execute reports on an as-needed basis.
- Special Projects: This individual will regularly engage with surety team members to assist with a wide variety of special projects on an as-needed basis. This role will need to adapt to project complexity and step into the project manager role as needed.
- Hold and maintain valid Wisconsin Property & Casualty Agent’s license.
- Minimum three years in finance, insurance, or business service role.
- High School diploma or GED required, College degree preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication, with the ability to train others.
- Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Ability to understand, analyze and explain basic surety coverages, forms and policies.
- Ability to safeguard, protect and respect confidential client, carrier and HG information.
- Minimal travel required.
If you are interested in this position, please use the form below to upload a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law.