As the Select P&C Consultant, you will provide proactive property and casualty account management and outstanding customer service to prospects and clients in the Select Department.
- Account Management: Successfully manage and retain a book of small business accounts. Understand their immediate needs and future goals and support them in reaching their highest potential.
- Insurance Agent: Expand your book of accounts by responding to and qualifying new prospect referrals. Solicit qualified new business referrals as opportunities arise.
- Industry Expert: Maintain strong understanding of property and casualty insurance products, coverages and nuances. Meet, and establish strong rapport with, insurance company representatives and underwriters. Stay abreast of industry and marketplace trends and changes.
- Hold and maintain valid Wisconsin Property & Casualty Agent’s license.
- Minimum three years in Property and Casualty insurance industry service role.
- College degree, preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and personal reliable transportation.
- Strong oral and written communication, with the ability to train others.
- Ability to understand, analyze and explain insurance coverages, forms and policies.
- Ability to safeguard, protect and respect confidential client, carrier and HG information.
- At this time, this role requires limited regional travel. As clients request, this person will need to be open and adaptable to onsite client visits. Travel will be to client locations (day trips), mainly around the Madison, WI area.
If you are interested in this position, please use the form below to upload a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law.