At Hausmann Group, we empower our associates to provide exceptional support & guidance to our clients and agents. As the Risk Control Consultant, you will provide value-added service to Hausmann Group clients and prospects by evaluating, developing, and enhancing client work environments and health and safety policies and programs. Primary emphasis is on providing technically sound recommendations for improving workplace safety and loss exposure.
- Safety Consultation: Guide clients in establishing loss control programs, safety committees, and accident investigation protocol. Develop corrective methods, controls, and procedures to improve clients work environments. Assist in client administration of OSHA, DOT, NFPA, MSHA, fleet safety and other relevant safety and loss control standards. Coordinate insurance carrier loss control activities and assist clients with recommendation compliance.
- Safety Evaluation & Training: Provide client evaluation and training in safety management, industrial hygiene, ergonomics, fleet management and property conservation.
- Safety Inspections: Conduct regular inspections of client facilities and equipment to identify areas for improvement. Analyze loss experience to identify patterns and trends from which to build improvement programs.
- Thought Leadership: Attend and participate in trade associations (meetings, committees, seminars, trade shows) that are relevant to our client base. Conduct client training, educational seminars, and create content for blogs and newsletters.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health & safety related field
- Certifications such as CSP, CSHT, or ARM
- OSHA 502 & 503, preferred
- 5+ years loss control and safety experience
- Valid driver’s license and personal reliable transportation
- Knowledge in OSHA regulations for general industry and construction (DOT, industrial hygiene, drug testing laws and best practices)
- NFPA knowledge
- Knowledge of construction and manufacturing industries, preferred
- Strong oral and written communication, with the ability to train others
- Forensic, investigative experience
- 5-10% regional travel required. Travel will be to client locations (day trips), mainly around southern WI.
If you are interested in this position, please use the form below to upload your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law.