As a Customer Service Associate you’ll provide outstanding support and customer service to our account managers, agents, and clients. Your analytical skills, attention to detail, and courteous service sets you apart as a professional, and it sets us apart as an organization.
Why Hausmann Group?
- You’ll have an opportunity to learn new skills and get established in a strong industry with lifelong career potential
- You’ll be joining a company recently named a Best Small Workplace by Great Places to Work® and Fortune.com
- You’ll enjoy working in a friendly and supportive team where your strengths are valued and you are respected for your contribution
Give Me the Details – What Will I be doing?
- The Customer Service Associate works directly with clients to provide certificates of insurance, and generate change requests for them.
- Carefully review and verify policy information.
- Update our client management system to reflect requested changes at renewal, with policy details.
- Create insurance binders and additional documentation required for new policies and renewals.
- Prepare summaries of insurance and additional documentation required for policy set up.
- Correspond with internal staff and carriers in order to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Receive and process incoming calls from lenders doing business with our clients and respond to them with appropriate insurance documentation.
- Provide clerical and other assistance to Account Managers and others in the agency as needed.
But I don’t know anything about insurance!
Prior office experience is required, and an Associate’s degree is preferred. Analytical skills and attention to detail are important. Insurance experience is not necessary. We will help you to learn about the insurance industry from the ground up and will prepare you for higher level positions in insurance servicing.
After being hired into this position, we will send you to training to obtain licenses appropriate to your role. You will also have the opportunity to enroll in continuing education courses that will result in your achieving insurance certifications and designations. These classes will be at our cost as we believe in continual staff development.
If you are interested in this position, please use the form below to upload your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law.