At Hausmann Group we empower our staff to provide exceptional support and guidance to our clients and agents. Your professionalism, expertise, and courteous manner sets you apart, and it’s what sets us apart as an agency. As a Commercial Insurance Account Executive, you will take ownership of a book of business in our Property & Casualty division and work closely with each client to add value to their insurance & risk management program.
HG was recognized as one of America’s Best Small Workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute and Fortune.com. At HG, you’ll enjoy working on a friendly and supportive team where your strengths are valued, your creativity is encouraged, and your contributions are respected.
And because office life is about more than work, we make work-life balance a top priority. Paid Family Leave, Flexible scheduling, bring your dog to work days, paid volunteer time, and an unmatched benefits package are just some of the ways we ensure that your hard work is acknowledged and sustainable.
As a Commercial Insurance Account Executive, you would be responsible for providing proactive property and casualty account management and outstanding customer service to prospects and clients.
- Retain and service a book of business according to company guidelines
- Solicit qualified new business referrals as opportunities arise
- Provide prospects and clients with comparative quotes and detailed explanations for coverage nuances and differences on a pro-active basis
- Analyze prospect and client needs, determine new coverages necessary
- Qualify new prospect referrals
- Conduct client and prospect visits and calls, demonstrating professionalism in conduct and appearance
- Manage monthly expiration lists to ensure that all continuation coverage is bound prior to the effective date
- Market renewing accounts as necessary
- Establish a strong working rapport with insurance company representatives and underwriters, allowing you to stay abreast of industry and marketplace trends and changes, and provide prompt and proactive service to clients
- Holding and maintaining a valid Wisconsin Property & Casualty Agent’s license
- Minimum of three years Property and Casualty insurance service experience
- College degree is preferred
- Ability to travel to client locations independently–generally southern WI area
If you are interested in this position, please use the form below to upload a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law.